- This event has passed.
Virtual Wellness Summit A Soothing and Uplifting Day of Free Art and Mindfulness Programming
/// November 7, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
What does it mean to be supported in your community, have tools to enhance your own self-care and interact with powerful works of art?
What are the connections between art and healing?
These are questions we hope to examine and explore in the premier Ogden Museum Virtual Wellness Summit this November 7, 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Join us for a soothing and uplifting day of FREE art and mindfulness programming, including:
- A guided mindfulness meditation
- A online yoga class in the galleries
- An art-therapy workshop
- Professional tips for nutrition and wellness
- A soulful art-making workshop.
- Conversations with curators and artists about art’s power to transform and heal
- And musical interludes by the Louisiana Philharmonic Orchestra