While we’re currently closed to the public, you can stay connected with us from home through Ogden Museum Online, a platform featuring online talks, virtual tours and art activities. See the South online!Visit Ogden Museum Online
Monday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Thursday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. for Ogden After Hours
Friday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Sunday: 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
The Museum is closed Lundi Gras and Mardi Gras, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day and New Years Day. Please check the calendar for early closings and other information.
- Free to Louisiana Residents Thursdays, Courtesy of The Helis Foundation 10 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Museum Members: Free
- Member price for additional ticket: $6.75
- UNO – Students, Faculty & Staff (with current ID): Free
- NARM (North American Reciprocal): Free
- Employees of other Art Institutions (must show ID or business card): Free
- Adults: $13.50
- Seniors (65 and over): $11
- Children (5-17): $6.75
- Children (Under 5): Free
- Students and Teachers (with ID): $11
- Service Members (with ID): $11
- Ogden After Hours: $13.50 (free with proof of purchase from Thursday admission)
- All school groups (PK-12) consisting of 10 or more students must schedule a docent-led tour
Children under 16 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- O First Friday: On the first Friday of every month, college students receive free admission to the Museum from 10 a.m. – 5 p.m. with a college ID.
Group Discounts & Tours
Discounted pricing is offered for adult, college, senior and student groups of 10 or more.
All school groups (PK-12) consisting of 10 or more students, must schedule a docent-led tour. Click HERE for more information about Tours.
Children (ages 5-17): $3
**Please note special event prices may vary.
For group ticketing – self-guided, contact a store associate at 504.539.9606
Docent-led tours are available every Thursday and on the first Saturday of the month at 2 p.m. These scheduled tours are free with regular Museum admission.
New Orleans Public Library Culture Pass Program
Ogden Museum passes are now available for online check-out via the New Orleans Public Library Culture Pass Program! Library cardholders who check-out the pass are allowed to bring up to 2 adults and 7 children to the Ogden Museum. This includes free entry to some Ogden Museum programs and events, such as Ogden After Hours.
In addition to free entry into the Ogden Museum, the pass offers free entry into nearly 700 museums throughout the U.S. and Canada through the North American Reciprocal Museum Program.
The Ogden Museum of Southern Art is located in the Warehouse District of downtown New Orleans, directly across the street from the Contemporary Arts Center, near the National World War II Museum. The galleries of the New Orleans Arts District are within walking distance of the Museum, as well as several local restaurants and shops.
925 Camp Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
The Museum does not have an assigned parking area. Surrounding the Museum are several lots managed by Premium Parking. For pricing and to reserve your spot, explore premiumparking.com. In addition there are street parking options and a paid parking garage is located on the World War II Museum campus at 1024 Magazine Street. Prices vary depending on parking location.
- Manual wheelchairs are available free of charge. Please inquire at the admissions desk.
- Accessible restrooms are located on the second and fifth floors of Stephen Goldring Hall.
- Specific special arrangements should be made with admissions. Please call 504.539.9650 for assistance.