Join Ogden Museum of Southern Art as a member! From July 1 to August 31, you can join or renew at a 25% discount, plus you will receive fun lagniappe! This is our biggest discount of the year, so take advantage of this opportunity to become a member and See the South all year-long!
Membership lagniappe pick-up will take place from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. July 29-31 and September 2-4. Check-in with the front desk upon arrival.
Ogden Museum members experience the art and culture of the American South through exclusive member privileges including unlimited free admission, private exhibition previews, discounted admission tickets for guests, discounts at the Ogden Museum Store and so much more! By becoming an Ogden Museum member or purchasing a gift membership, you provide vital support for our programming and activities that enrich the lives of adults and children in New Orleans, the South and beyond. Join the O today and come See the South!
SAVE THE DATE: Visit Ogden Museum of Southern Art on Thursday, August 26 from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. for Member Appreciation Night! There will be a live band, food for purchase, 20% off in the Museum Store for members and a cash bar. Admission is FREE for members!
*Events and offerings subject to change due to COVID-19 restrictions.
Support the O! Join or Renew Today!
IMAGE in banner: MOMO, Untitled, 2019, Unframed mural
Give the gift of Southern art! A gift membership provides 12 months of unlimited admission, invitations to member events and discounts on merchandise and programming! In addition, memberships support Ogden Museum’s educational mission to share the art and culture of the American South.
There are lots of ways to gift a membership:
Give the Gift of Membership
- Gift certificate―Purchase a Membership gift certificate by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gift immediately―Gift immediately by marking “this registration is a gift” when adding the membership to your cart online
- Gift in person―Gift in person by visiting Ogden Museum during regular Museum hours
- Gift to staff ― Gift a Membership to your staff by selecting a corporate membership for multiple members
Seniors, active duty military, veterans, educators, students and staff from other museums always receive a 25% discount off any of the following membership levels. To receive the discount, contact email@example.com or 504.539.9616. Discounts cannot be combined.
$60 $45 (July 1 – August 31)
Lagniappe: Sticker Set
- Unlimited free admission to the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Free admission to White Linen Night, Art for Arts’ Sake and other Museum programming
- Free admission to Ogden Museum exhibition opening receptions
- Free admission to gallery talks, panel discussions and book events
- 10% discount in the Ogden Museum Store
- 10% discount for all items sold at Art of Giving holiday event
- Discounted ticket prices for select special events
- Discounts at the “O” Bar
- Discounted rates on group tours
- Quarterly calendar of programs and events
- Half-price guest tickets
- Ogden Museum has partnered with BEARCAT CBD to offer Ogden Museum members 20% off of their meals at BEARCAT CBD. Just show your membership card to your server to redeem.
$100 $75 (July 1 – August 31)
Lagniappe: Sticker set and “O” lapel pin
- All the benefits of Individual membership, times two, plus:
- Free admission to over 1,000 museums throughout the United States and Canada through the North American Reciprocal Museum program!
$125 $93.75 (July 1 – August 31)
Lagniappe: Ida Kohlmeyer notebook, Ogden Museum pencil set and an “O” lapel pin
- All the benefits of Dual membership, plus:
- Additional memberships for all children ages 18 and under
- Free or discounted admission to family friendly events including Family Fair, Family Day, family workshops, and family educational programming during Ogden After Hours
- 10% tuition discount for Ogden Museum Summer Camps
Kohlmeyer Circle –
$175 individual OR $350 couple $131.25 individual or $262.50 couple (July 1 – August 31)
Lagniappe: Ogden Museum branded socks and exhibition magnet
Learn More About Kohlmeyer Circle
- The Kohlmeyer Circle is composed of young art patrons and collectors ages 21-45 with a passion for Southern art and advancing the Museum’s mission.
- Members enjoy all the benefits of a Supporting membership plus special behind-the-scenes tours, invitations to select Board and Richardson Society events, an annual evening reception with the Director and much more.
$250 $187.50 (July 1 – August 31)
Lagniappe: Ogden Museum branded socks and Ida Kohlmeyer notebook
- All the benefits of Family membership, plus:
- Receive invitations to evening preview receptions for major exhibitions
- Free admission for two guests
- Two free admission passes for unaccompanied guests
Curator’s Circle –
$500 $375 (July 1 – August 31)
Lagniappe: Exhibition tote and Ida Kohlmeyer notebook
- All the benefits of Supporting membership, plus:
- Two additional free admission passes for unaccompanied guests (four total)
Director’s Circle –
$1,000 $750 (July 1 – August 31)
Lagniappe: “I am the South” shirt and exhibition tote
- All the benefits of Curator’s Circle membership, plus:
- Quarterly exclusive member champagne reception and Ogden Museum Director’s Tour
- 15% discount in the Ogden Museum store
- Two additional free admission passes for unaccompanied guests (six total)
- Recognition in Ogden Museum’s annual donor roster
Richardson Society – $2,500 individual or $5,000 couple
Lagniappe: Limited edition artist print (July 1 – August 31)
The Richardson Society is an exclusive affinity group comprised of the Museum’s high level members, collectors and philanthropists. Members enjoy all benefits of a Director’s Circle membership plus a 10% discount for event facility rentals, and a variety of exclusive access activities including an annual art trip, annual Richardson Society dinner and an annual cocktail party.
Learn more About Richardson Society
All benefits of Richardson Society membership plus exclusive invitations to Trustee dinners and VIP events, and exclusive tours of private art collections.
925 Camp St.
New Orleans, LA 70130