Thursday: 10am-8pm for Ogden After Hours
Docent-led tours are available on the 1st and 3rd Saturdays at 2PM with regular Museum admission.
- Free to Louisiana Residents Thursdays, Courtesy of The Helis Foundation 10AM – 5PM
- Museum Members: Free
- Member price for additional ticket: $6.75
- UNO – Students, Faculty & Staff (with current ID): Free
- NARM (North American Reciprocal): Free
- Employees of other Art Institutions (must show ID or business card): Free
- Adults: $13.50
- Seniors (65 and over): $11
- Children (5-17): $6.75
- Children (Under 5): Free
- Students and Teachers (with ID): $11
- Ogden After Hours: $13.50 (free with proof of purchase from Thursday admission)
Group Discounts & Tours
Discounted pricing is offered for adult, college, senior and student groups of 10 or more.
Children (ages 5-17): $3
**Please note special event prices may vary.
For group ticketing – self-guided, contact a store associate at 504.539.9606
The Ogden Museum of Southern Art is located in the Warehouse District, just off Lee Circle, directly across the street from the Contemporary Arts Center, near the National World War II Museum. The galleries of the New Orleans Arts District are within walking distance, as is the Louisiana Children’s Museum.
925 Camp Street
New Orleans, Louisiana 70130
Museum Passes at New Orleans Public Libraries
Ogden Museum passes are now available for check out at New Orleans Public Libraries! Library cardholders who check out the pass are allowed to bring up to 2 adults and 7 children to the Ogden Museum during a two week period, and includes free entry to some Ogden Museum programs and events, such as Ogden After Hours.
In addition to free entry into the Ogden Museum, the pass offers free entry into nearly 700 museums throughout the U.S. and Canada through the North American Reciprocal Museum Program.
The Ogden Museum Passes are available to New Orleans Public Library cardholders at all 14 library locations on a first-come, first-served basis. Library cardholders can check on museum pass availability by calling any Library location or by visiting the Library’s online catalog at nolalibrary.org.