Louisiana Contemporary Presented by The Helis Foundation Mailed Submission
If mailed, submissions should include: completed and signed Louisiana Contemporary Presented by The Helis Foundation Entry Form, labeled CD, 4” x 6” quality color prints, brief artist’s statement, and entry fee.
Mail all entries to:
Louisiana Contemporary Presented by The Helis Foundation
Ogden Museum of Southern Art
925 Camp Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
- A non-refundable fee of $40 is required and permits artists up to three entries. If an artist would like to submit additional entries, there is a non-refundable fee of $10 for each additional. Make checks payable to: Ogden Museum of Southern Art.
- For mailed submission the museum ONLY accepts digital images in a CD-ROM format. Artists should submit electronic images in JPG (at least 300 dpi). Entries submitted without electronic images will be disqualified. No slide entries will be accepted.
- All images should be clearly labeled with the following information in the following format: Artist’sName.Entry#.TitleofWork.Year.Media.jpg
- Label the CD with the artist’s full name and “Louisiana Contemporary” inside a clear hard case for handling. Electronic images should be accompanied by 4” x 6” photo quality digital or photographic prints.
- Accepted work will be disqualified if misrepresented or if photos are digitally enhanced. Only one digital image per 2D entry; 3D work may include a detail shot.
- Include images on the CD AND a hard copy of a completed Louisiana Contemporary submission form.
- All application materials will become property of the Ogden Museum of Southern Art. CDs will not be returned. Artists agree that the Ogden Museum of Southern Art may use images for educational and promotional purposes. Work should be original and the sole copyright property of the artist. The Ogden Museum of Southern Art will be indemnified for any legal claims on the submitted work.
- Artists may also send an SASE to above postal address or email email@example.com to request prospectus.