- This event has passed.
Art Camp for Adults Online 5-Day Program
/// July 27, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
One event on January 18, 2021 at 1:00pm
Flex your creative and artistic muscles from the safety of your own home. This five-day adult program will provide an opportunity to develop your artistic skills and explore new areas of expression. Take a deep dive into works of art currently on exhibition in the Museum during daily live video interactions. Each lesson will incorporate conversation, skill building exercises, artistic exploration projects and a mindfulness practice.
Monday, July 27 – Friday, July 31, 1 – 4 p.m.
$125 members/ $150 non-members.Register
Registrants will receive an email with a link to join the program via Zoom shortly before the program is scheduled to begin.
- Water Soluble oil pastels, set of 12
- 2 Watercolor sheets 22″ x 30″ – Cold press – 140 lbs
- One Strathmore 500 series Bristol board 20×30″ – 2 ply – Plate finish
- Watercolor tube paint, set of 12
- Short watercolor paint brushes, one thick flat brush for washes and one large pointed brush
- Well tray for paint
- H Pencil and gum eraser
- Masking tape 1″
- A hard wood, plastic or cardboard board around 30″x24″ to tape watercolor paper onto while painting
Please consider shopping local! David’s Art Supplies in Metairie worked with Museum Educators to offer a discount on a selection of medium range supplies for the Ogden Adult Summer Camp 2020. Simply mention Ogden Adult Art Camp when shopping. You may upgrade or downgrade any of the supplies at your discretion.
1 – 1:45 p.m.
Project introduction, art exploration and mindfulness practice
1:45 – 3:45 p.m.
Project demonstration and studio time
3:45 – 4 p.m.
Afternoon reflection and review of work