Ogden Museum of Southern Art members experience the South through exclusive member privileges including unlimited free admission, private exhibition previews, discounted admission tickets for guests, discounts at the Ogden Museum Store, and so much more.
Your support as an Ogden Museum member or gift membership donor provides vital support for our programming and activities that enrich the lives of adults and children in New Orleans, the South, and beyond. Join today and come See the South with us!
Individual – $60
- Unlimited free admission to the Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- Free admission to Ogden After Hours, White Linen Night, Art for Arts’ Sake, and other Museum programming
- Free admission to Ogden Museum exhibition opening receptions
- Free admission to gallery talks, panel discussions, and book events
- 10% discount in the Ogden Museum Store
- 10% discount for all items sold at Art of Giving holiday event
- Discounted ticket prices for select special events
- Discounts at the “O” Bar
- Discounted rates on group tours
- Quarterly calendar of programs and events
- Half-price guest tickets
Dual – $100
- All the benefits of Individual membership, times two, plus:
- Free admission to nearly 800 museums throughout the United States and Canada through the North American Reciprocal Museum program!
Family – $125
- All the benefits of Dual membership, plus:
- Additional memberships for all children ages 18 and under
- Free or discounted admission to family friendly events including Family Fair, Family Day, family workshops, and family educational programming during Ogden After Hours
- 10% tuition discount for Ogden Museum Summer Camps
Kohlmeyer Circle – $150 individual or $300 couple
- The Kohlmeyer Circle is composed of young art patrons and collectors ages 21-45 with a passion for Southern art and advancing the Museum’s mission.
- Members enjoy all the benefits of a Supporting membership plus special behind-the-scenes tours, invitations to select Board and Richardson Society events, an annual evening reception with the Director, and much more.
Supporting – $250
- All the benefits of Family membership, plus:
- Evening preview reception for a major exhibition
- Free admission for two guests
- Two free admission passes for unaccompanied guests
Curator’s Circle – $500
- All the benefits of Supporting membership, plus:
- Exclusive member evening preview and “meet the artist” reception for a major exhibition
- Annual Curator’s Circle lecture by an Ogden Museum curator
- Two additional free admission passes for unaccompanied guests (four total)
Director’s Circle – $1,000
- All the benefits of Curator’s Circle membership, plus:
- Quarterly exclusive member champagne reception and Ogden Museum Director’s Tour
- 15% discount in the Ogden Museum store
- Two additional free admission passes for unaccompanied guests (six total)
- Recognition in Ogden Museum’s annual donor roster
Richardson Society – $2,500 individual or $5,000 couple
The Richardson Society is an exclusive affinity group comprised of the Museum’s high level members, collectors and philanthropists. Members enjoy all benefits of a Director’s Circle membership plus a 10% discount for event facility rentals, and a variety of exclusive access activities including an annual art trip, annual Richardson Society dinner, and an annual cocktail party.
Chairman’s Circle – $10,000 and up
All benefits of Richardson Society membership plus exclusive invitations to Trustee dinners and VIP events, and exclusive tours of private art collections.